Continue living independently in a neighborhood with the knowledge that health services are available on campus should the need arise. Our newly remodeled maintenance-free Village homes, duplex homes, and cozy retirement apartments make Wesley Manor a wise choice for those who want to downsize and plan for the future. With the option for monthly rental agreements or continuing care agreements in our Village, Wesley Manor is one of the most affordable senior living communities in central Indiana.
Wesley Village Homes
Wesley Village is not like most retirement villages; it’s a unique and independent neighborhood. All homes were originally custom-built, so it is very unlikely to find two of the same single-family or duplex homes in this village. While living in Wesley Village you are invited to participate in as many activities hosted in the Manor House as you wish.
In addition, a Village Home allows you to enjoy the comfort and privacy of your own house at Wesley Manor without the concerns of yard work, snow removal, or home maintenance. If residents enjoy traveling, they are free from worrying about the safety and security of their homes and belongings.
Even though you may live in the Village, you always have the option to eat in the Main Dining Room with friends. If you have a large group of family and friends, Wesley Manor will accommodate the larger dining experience. Call our friendly staff to make a reservation.
Perhaps best of all is the peace of mind that comes with knowing, should your health needs change, services are available on campus when necessary.
Wesley Village provides the following for you as a resident under one monthly fee.
- Internal Maintenance
- External Maintenance
- Lawn Service/Shrubbery Maintenance/Snow and Ice Removal
- Trash Pick-Up
- Designated RV Parking
- Social & Spiritual Programs
- Personal Gardens
- Regularly Scheduled Local Transportation
- Street Maintenance
- Weekly Maintenance Checks During Vacations (If Requested)
- Street Lighting
Wesley Manor Apartments
Wesley Manor Apartments
Independent Living Apartments
With options ranging from studios starting at 200 square feet to two-bedroom apartments expanding to 1,134 square feet, the apartments at Wesley Manor offer options for every lifestyle. Residents bring their own treasured furnishings and decorate as they wish. In addition, help is always a button away should one need it.
Our apartments are spacious and beautifully appointed with wall-to-wall carpeting, window blinds, individually controlled heating and air conditioning, and showers, full bathtubs, walk-in showers, or bathtub cut-outs. Most independent living apartments have kitchens or kitchenettes if you wish to cook your own meals, or you can choose one of our meal plans and enjoy some, most, or all of your meals in our full-service dining room.
Wesley Manor apartments provide the following for you as a resident under one monthly fee.
- Healthy dining program options with table service and restaurant-style menu options in the Main Dining Room
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Weekly bathroom cleaning services
- Weekly laundry services1
- Trash removal four times per week
- Cable television
- Scheduled transportation to local banks, physicians, and shopping
- Select educational, cultural and social programs, outings, and/or events daily
- 24-hour trained professional staffing
- Maintenance services for grounds and common areas
- All utilities (except for telephone and Internet)
- 15 free visits to the Resident Nurse’s office for “self-limiting conditions”
- 24-hour medical emergency call system and security
- Smoke detectors and fire detectors
- Garden spaces & Greenhouse
- Health and wellness services
- Ample parking and RV parking
1 Should you choose to do any portion of your laundry, there are five in-house laundry rooms furnished with automatic washers and dryers, laundry sinks, ironing boards, and irons. There is no charge to residents for the use of these facilities.