Prior to becoming a resident of Wesley Manor, you will have the opportunity to select a residency agreement with the financial plan that best suits your situation and preferences. The following information is provided to assist you in better understanding the options available to you. Wesley Manor offers two major types of financial plans with their residency agreements: continuing care and monthly rental plans.
Continuing Care Plan
Residents who enter Wesley Manor under a continuing care residency agreement pay an initial (one time only) entrance fee and a monthly service fee throughout their residency. All continuing care agreements provide the following:
- Priority access to on-site health care services, should the need arise;
- Sixty free days in the Health and Rehabilitation Center (per contract);
- Access to all the services and amenities available at Wesley Manor;
- Lower monthly service fee than the fees required for rental plans;
- The opportunity to apply for charitable care if your financial resources are exhausted through no fault of your own; and
- A medical tax deduction (calculated annually) for a portion of entrance fees and monthly services fees.
We offer a Declining Refund Option and a Return of Capital Option. Call us for more personalized detailed information.
The terms and benefits of the various continuing care residency agreements are the same with the exception of the fees, charges, and refund policies.
Monthly Rental Plan
Residents who enter Wesley Manor with a rental residency agreement pay no entrance fee. All monthly rental plans include the following:
- Priority access to health care services should the need arise;
- Access to all the services and amenities available at Wesley Manor; and
- A medical tax deduction (calculated annually) for a portion of the monthly service fees.
For more information, please call 765-659-1811 to schedule an appointment to review the available options in more detail, including specific pricing for the Wesley Manor home of your choice.
Are you considering a move?
We know the thought of moving is daunting! But if you’re ready to consider making Wesley Manor your new Home Sweet Home, we’d love to help.
Chances are, you’ve accumulated countless treasures over the years…not to mention stuff. Don’t know where to begin when it comes to downsizing? Check out these tips.
Downsizing: Staying Organized
Downsizing: Organizing Photos
Organizing Photos (Part 1)
Organizing Photos (Part 2)
Additional Downsizing Advice
11 Things to do Before You Downsize Your Home
Overcome Emotional Reasons that Prevent Downsizing
Essential Tips on How to Declutter and Downsize Your Home
12 Easy Tips:
How to Downsize Your Home
Selling Your Home?
If you’re selling your home, here are some tricks of the trade to help you get top dollar.