Assisted Living Apartments
At Wesley Manor, residents have the assurance that if their health changes, supportive care and services are available in all apartments. Residents will not need to relocate in order to receive a wide variety of assisted living services designed to help maintain the most independence possible.
Personalized service plans developed to meet individual needs and monitored by administrative staff assure that there is an excellent continuity of care. Nursing staff can even administer medications and/or treatments on a daily basis, coordinating all medications with pharmacists and physicians.
According to level of care, assisted living services may include some or all of the following:
- Bathing assistance
- Medication administration as needed
- Monitoring of health status per plan
- Wellness checks
- Set-up assistance with dressing, grooming and fasteners
- Bed-making service
- Laundry services
- Housekeeping and trash removal
- Assistance with toileting
- Assistance with transfers
- Assistance with meals