Welcome to Wesley Manor, where our mission in life is you.
Located in charming Frankfort, Indiana, Wesley Manor has been providing security and peace of mind to residents since 1961. We are a United Methodist-related, non-profit continuing care retirement community. A continuing care retirement community, or CCRC, offers quality senior housing, freedom from the responsibilities of home maintenance, and the security of an on-site continuum of care.
CCRCs provide individuals age 55 and over with:
• The privacy of a residence and the companionship of community life;
• A wide range of helpful services such as housekeeping, transportation and home maintenance;
• A variety of amenities such as a fitness center, library, inter-denominational chapel and dining venues;
• A full calendar of engaging activities, including social, recreational, spiritual and educational opportunities; and
• A continuum of on-site health care that includes assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing, and rehabilitation services.
We invite you to call to schedule a personal visit and experience first-hand the warmth and hospitality of the special people who live and work here.
Take a short tour of Wesley Manor.
Enjoying life at Wesley Manor
There’s so much to do on our 83 acre campus. We have an indoor swimming pool, fitness center, a large greenhouse and the only bowling alley in Clinton County! Residents golf for free at Frankfort Commons which adjoins the community. Enjoy a great lifestyle and have the security of on-site supportive care and services if needed.
Wesley Manor is affiliated with a reputable company, BHI Senior Living. BHI’s highly experienced management team and committed, long-term staff have helped us to remain financially secure and focused on that mission. Also setting us apart from many senior communities is the financial strength of our Foundation. Established in 1987, the BHI Foundation ensures a wealth of opportunity for residents, staff and the greater community.