At Wesley Manor, we recruit and retain a qualified and caring staff devoted to our residents and the Wesley Manor mission.
Our reputation for quality, integrity and stability is reflected throughout our organization. Our employees benefit from that commitment as they contribute their talents and compassion. We offer our employees more than just a job; we provide a career that makes a difference in people’s lives.
Wesley Manor is committed to diversity in thought and experience as well as race, gender, age, religion, disability and national origin. We encourage qualified and compassionate individuals to consider Wesley Manor.
We offer the following benefits to employees:
- Health, dental and vision Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid days off (up to 18 days for full time employees in the 1st year)
- Company paid life insurance (for full time employees)
- Company paid short term disability (for full time employees)
- 403 (b) retirement plan with Wesley Manor contributing up to 6%
- Tuition reimbursement
- Direct deposit
- Paid Bereavement Leave
Interested in working for Wesley Manor? E-mail your resume to Lori Criswell.